Providing Buzzer & On/Off Relay Control Systems for over 15 years!
Product has a proven track record of running 24/7 in excess of 11 years
MAIN PROGRAM FEATURES
No Endless Payments, Purchase and it's yours
- No Annual Maintenance Fees
- No E-mail/Phone Support Fees
- No Extra Charges For Number of Users
- Free Software Upgrades
- Some products only offer one year of free support / upgrades
Controls two programmable relays, one for a plant buzzer system, and one (Aux) Relay for turning a device on or off at set times
- Buzzer Relay
- Connect your plant break buzzers directly to the relay controller
- Uses Industrial relays controlling 120v up to 240v, 25a. (with provided relay, any relay with a 5v trigger can be used for maximum flexibility)
- 120 Alarms can be programmed to fire in one of three five second preset patterns, and one variable 1-15 second Alarm sounding
- Select the days of the week for each of the 120 Scheduled Events
- Aux Relay (only used by 1 in 20 Customers for controlling another device)
- Schedule 60 ON / OFF times
- Select the days of the week for each of the Scheduled Events
- Can be used as a second Buzzer / Alarm port (software driven)
Software arrives via download link within hrs of purchase, have it all installed and your schedule in ready for your hardware to arrive
Schedule can be viewed, edited, or printed by any machine on the network
Intelligent device / Micro computer that will execute commands fully, never will your alarms be "stuck" in a "On-State" because of a system crash as other products.
Tested in various Manufacturing facilities for over 14 years.
Can run in a hidden mode, or small panel mode that prevents tampering
You can sound many buzzers/horns from one Buzzer Controller
Network Compatible, Runs on Windows 95/98/ME, Windows NT 3.5 - 2000/2003/2008, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Uses The Professional Installshield Technology for Flawless installs.
One of the Smallest Controller devices on the market for easy mounting, Hardware box including the interface ports is 3.8"L x 2.6"W x 1.3"D.
This is not "Canned Software"
You can purchase the Programmers Manual for making your own software to control the buzzer controller, our we can develop custom software for you at a cost.